We provide a highly competitive benefits package with robust programs to support the well-being, happiness, and health of our team and their families.
- 401(k) plan, including matching and annual profit sharing
- FSA pre-tax
- Medical, Dental and Vision plans
- Commuter benefits
- Vehicle leasing program
We're committed to supporting all new parents, including those who choose to adopt.
- 16-26 weeks of paid parental leave
- Milk Stork benefit for traveling parents
- Back-up child and elder care programs
- Gender-affirming care and fertility benefits
- Pet insurance
- Life insurance
We're committed to providing excellent work-life balance, ensuring that you're able to recharge and bring your best self to work.
- 4-day workweek, with every Friday off
- Flexible hybrid work model
- 4 weeks of paid vacation per year
- Generous holiday time off schedule
We believe that health and wellness come first, so we offer programs to improve your body and your mind.
- Monthly well-being stipend
- On-demand fitness, nutrition, and mindfulness videos
- Employee assistance program for mental healthcare
- Learning and development programs to advance your career
Developing human amplification robotic capabilities and tools to address challenges of aging society, labor shortage, and sustainable production. Learn More.
Accelerating the path to carbon neutrality by innovating in the research, manufacturing, and adoption of emission-free vehicles. Learn More.
Using AI to build a deep understanding of human behavior and interactions to aid decision-making. Learn More.
Enabling machines to learn from experience, safely, at scale, and with minimal supervision. Learn More.
Innovating to increase the robustness and resilience of TRI's research capabilities. Learn More.
Enabling critical research to improve the human condition. Learn More.
Inspiring and enabling technological advancement across Toyota. Learn More.
We're developing technology with the goal to prevent car crashes even in the most extreme circumstances. Watch our researchers demonstrate how.
Even our robots like to take selfies. Learn more about it here.
Working to change the image of women on the internet, TRI participated in the Women In Robotics Photo Challenge. Learn more about the photo challenge.
At TRI, we are training the next generation of robots to be truly useful to people by operating in complex environments. Watch our robots here.
TRI's Women and Nonbinary Roboticists and Technologists Building the Way Forward.
We are continually searching for the world's best talent.
Enjoy the best of both worlds. A fun start-up environment with brilliant people who enjoy solving tough problems and the financial backing to successfully achieve our goals.
"Start your Impossible" with us.