Discovering new AI tools to aid in decision making processes.
Exploring how to use data to understand and predict human behavior.
Building a rich model using behavioral and data science principles and statistical techniques.
A virtual exoskeleton for the human mind to improve decision making.
Creating a human amplification system for people and machines to work together synergistically during complex critical decision making or high-stakes situations.
Enabling faster and higher quality decision making across the Toyota group.
We see innovation opportunities at the intersection of behavioral science, causal inference, and machine learning. Our multidisciplinary teams are engaging academic collaborators to develop an application that works synergistically with a human user to make predictions, forecasts, and business decisions.
- Dr. Eric KrotkovCSO
- Charlene WuSenior Manager
- Yanxia ZhangSenior Machine Learning Research Scientist
- Totte HarinenSenior Causal Inference Expert
- Alexandre FilipowiczBehavioral Research Scientist
- Scott CarterStaff Research Scientist
- Kent LyonsStaff Research Scientist and Technical Lead
- Masa YamatoSenior Advisor to Toyota Research Institute and Toyota Ventures
- Rumen IlievSenior Behavioral Scientist
- Yue WengSenior Machine Learning Scientist
- Matthew LeeStaff Research Scientist
- Yan-Ying ChenSenior Research Scientist
- Nikos Arechiga GonzalezResearch Scientist
- Shabnam HakimiSenior Research Scientist
- Emily SumnerResearch Scientist